information about the processing of personal data by cookies
- measuring website traffic and generating statistics on traffic and visitor behavior on the website;
- creating remarketing lists;
- optimizing how the website works
2. Collection of cookies for the purposes referred to in para. 1 may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the Administrator, and is allowed by Art. 6 par. 1, par. (f) Regulation (EU) No 1095/2010 of the European Parliament and of the Council. Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "the Regulation").
3. The administrator processes the following cookies:
- Necessary for the operation of the website - The functioning of individual pages of the website and events
- Analytics - Google Analytics: Track individual pages of your site to generate traffic statistics.
- Analytical - Optimizely: A / B testing
- For Marketing Purposes - Leady: Tracking individual pages and events, Identifies business customers who have visited the site
4. The website may also be used in a mode that does not allow collecting data about the behavior of web visitors - this mode can either be set within the browser settings, or it can be disputed based on a legitimate interest. And according to Regulation 21 that can be sent to: email@example.com. Your dispute will be evaluated promptly, but no later than 30 days after your dispute it. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will be kept only for the time necessary for the functioning of the website.
5. If there are objections to the processing of the technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
6. Cookies that are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics relating to traffic and visitor behavior on the website are considered in bulk and thus in an anonymous form that does not allow the individual to be identified.
7. Cookies are stored for the period specified below for each type of cookie referred to in point 10.
8. The collected cookies can be processed by other processors:
- Google Analytics Provider, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Lead service provider operated by impero CZ, s.r.o., IČO: 28547888, Praha 5 - Smíchov, Viktora Huga 359/6, PSČ 150 00
- The Optimizely Service Provider operated by Optimizely, registered office.631 Howard St. Suite 100, San Francisco, CA 94105
9. Cookies are then processed by the processor such as :
o Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
o Lead https://leady.com/privacy/
o Optimizely https://www.optimizely.com/compliance/gdpr/
10. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- Require information from the Administrator about your personal data
- request from the Administrator access to this data and have it updated or corrected, or restricted,
- to require the Administrator to delete such personal data - the Administrator shall erase it unless the erasure is contrary to the applicable law and the legitimate interests of the Administrator,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection and the right to effective judicial protection if you believe that your right under the Regulation has been violated as a result of processing your personal data in violation of the Regulation.